Our Appointment System
Please phone 024 7667 2466 to make an appointment
Symptoms To Be Taken Seriously
Contact the doctor straight away if:
- An asthmatic remains short of breath even after using the recommended treatment
- Someone becomes drowsy or confused, especially with a headache, neck stiffness, dislike of light or a rash
- You experience unexplained chest pain
Please come and see us if you develop:
- Blood loss from anywhere unusual
- Unexplained weight loss
- A change in a mole
- A sustained change in your bowel movements
- Lumps or bumps in your breasts or testicles
On average, in one week we are having up to 10 missed appointments with no notice, costing the doctors 100 minutes in appointment time.
If you are unable to keep your appointment cancel it as soon as possible so it can be offered to someone else. Failure to cancel an appointment can result in you being asked to register at another doctor's surgery.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.